Follow the below steps to help solve the issue.
- Observe and take note of the lights on the DSL modem and write down which are solid and which are flashing/off.
- Remove power from the DSL modem and wireless router (if applicable).
- After 15 seconds, replace power to the device(s).
- Take note of the lights on the DSL modem to see if they have changed.
- Try to get online to see if anything has changed.
Generally speaking, the ADSL/DSL light should be solid. If it is flashing, that means you are not receiving an Internet connection.
If this is the case, please contact us at 508-646-0030 so that we can test the line and diagnose the problem.Tags: dsl