While your email client (like Outlook, for example) might include a spam folder, you are also provided with a spam filter through Meganet.
It can be accessed at http://fightmyspam.com/.
- Log in with your full email address and regular email password.
- Each message has a drop-down menu that will allow you to take specific actions.
Once logged in, you will see messages that have been trapped. Each message has a drop-down menu on the left that allows you to take specific actions. Here are the options commonly used:
- Accept Message: accepts the message once.
- Whitelist sender: accepts the message and prevents emails from the address from being blocked again.
- Whitelist domain: accepts the message and prevent emails from that domain from being blocked again.
Tip: be careful whitelisting/blacklisting domains like @gmail.com and @yahoo.com.
You do not need to blacklist items already trapped. The filter will remove those messages after 5-7 days automatically.Tags: spam filter